The Inkbird ITC-310T-B dual relay temperature controller is an easy to use and durable controller that is perfect for home brewing. Control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to keep the exact temperature you need. This Inkbird is programmable allowing you to set up to 12 different temperatures for 12 different periods of time. This is a great way to automate the steps of your mash, set fermentation schedules, and any other creative uses requiring temperature changes over time.
The Ink bird controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control.
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Programmable up to 12 different temperatures over 12 different times
- Dual relay output - control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1200 W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 248° F (-50° C - 120° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in