The Therminator™ is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pros, as the Therminator™ is identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace, with no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gallons in 5 minutes to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gallons per minute (gpm).
- Great for southern climates!
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H).
- Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed.
- Easy to clean and sanitize, small enough to boil!*
- Garden-hose thread connections on the water side means no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose-connector types, and they're easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- With the lowest water consumption on the market, it saves you money!
- Comes with heavy-gauge stainless mounting bracket.
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photos shown.